Guru Chari is a cycle activity where you can enjoy the delicious foods and fun places of Takamori with nature.
Why don't you enjoy Aso while getting various benefits at the stores listed in the pamphlet?
Features of Guru Chari
- Service name
- Bicycle rental and common ticket set sale that can be used in town
- Utilization time
- 2,800 yen (tax included) / person / time (including insurance)
- What is included in the price dt>
- Rental of one electrically power assisted bicycle (1 day)
Rental of 1 helmet and 1 bicycle lock
A set of 10 common tickets
1 ticket available store / facility map
- Where tickets are available
- Town cafes, candy stores, zoos, Takamori Yusui Tunnel, etc.
- Reservation / rental window
- Takamori Tourism Promotion Organization (1537-6 Takamori, Takamori-cho, Aso-gun, Kumamoto Prefecture)
Please call the reception desk and tell us the desired date and time and the number of people to make a reservation.
Rental of bicycles and equipment
Please come to the reception desk on the date and time of use. After filling out the usage contract, you will be given a bicycle and equipment rental, a chari map and a ticket.
Use tickets at member stores
Please visit the store you are interested in from among the affiliated stores and use the ticket to redeem the product or service.
Return of bicycles and equipment
After using the Guru Chari Service, please return your bicycle and equipment to the counter.
- ・Please return the bicycle and equipment by 17:00 of the usage time.
- ・In case of an accident or trouble, please contact the counter immediately.
Reservation / reception desk / emergency contact
business hours 9:00～17:00
1537-6 Takamori, Takamori-cho, Aso-gun, Kumamoto Prefecture